What a great conference IE2005 has been!
Please see Post-Conference section for pictures, videos, blogs, links, and press about IE2005.
Instructions for Authors
Congratulations on having your paper accepted to IE2005, just a couple
more steps before you present your paper at IE2005.
Preliminary Registration Information for budgeting
The full registration for IE2005 is $495, student
registration is $275, slightly higher after October 23rd. Conference
registration includes access to all sessions, copy of proceedings,
morning/afternoon teas, and conference dinner. The registration page
will be available shortly.
57 papers (35 regular and 22 short papers) were submitted to
IE2005. All the papers were peer reviewed by the international program
committee. 38 papers (67%) (25 regular papers (71%) and 13 short
papers (59%)) were accepted for presentation at the conference.
The proceedings will still be published by CCS and authors will retain
the copyright. A copy of all the papers will be available from the ACM
* 23 September 2005: Final version of papers due
* 15 October 2005: An author must be registered for each paper
* After draft conference schedule is available: Confirm your presentation time
- Revise your paper based on reviewer comments. If there are any
substantial changes, please contact us at ie05[at]it.uts.edu.au
- Make sure that the format of the your paper follows the ACM SIG Proceedings http://www.acm.org/sigs/pubs/proceed/template.html with 2 important modifications
Full papers are maximum 8 pages, short papers are maximum 4 pages and demonstration papers are a single page. Additional pages can be purchased by contacting ie05[at]it.uts.edu.au
- Authors retain copyright. No text box on first page.
- Paper size should be set to A4 *not* letter.
- (Optional) Categories, Subject Descriptors, General Terms can be omitted
- Submit the final version of your paper as PDF and in Word (or
the original format of the paper such as latex, Word Perfect,
FrameMaker) by 23 September 2005. We will use the PDF version for the
proceedings, but need the Word version in case there are any minor
- An author must be registered for each paper by 15 October
2005. If you have multiple papers that have been accepted to IE2005,
contact ie05[at]it.uts.edu.au to arrange additional payment for the
second paper. If you have a paper and a demonstration, you do not need
to make any additional payments.
- You will receive an email once the draft conference schedule is
available closer to the conference date. At that time you will need to
contact us once again to confirm that you will be presenting your
paper at your assigned time. The conference rooms are equipped with
computer, data projector, white board and overhead projector for
transparencies. We will try to accommodate special needs when possible.